Before & After School
To serve the educational enrichment of our students, Eagle Ridge Elementary School offers the following programs.
The Phoenix Afterschool Center
Eagle Ridge Elementary School participates in The City of Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department Phoenix Afterschool Center (PAC) – a fun, supportive, and educational place for children ages six to 13 to spend crucial afterschool hours.
- Homework Help: Daily children will have a dedicated time to complete homework and gain assistance from our PAC staff
- Educational Enrichment
- Book Blast: Books are provided for all level readers to enjoy once homework is complete
- Baxter's Clubhouse / Step Into Reading: Offered at select sites, this program provides intensive, one-on-one reading tutoring thanks to the Arizona Diamondbacks
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math): Twice a month, participants will engage in fun, interesting, and hands-on STEM projects.
- Guest Presenters: Enrichment presentations from a wide a wide array of kid friendly partners
- Physical Recreation: Organized games, sports, and activities designed to promote healthy bodies. Additionally children are provided weekly nutrition workshops that help educate kids on the importance of healthy eating
- Social Recreation: Supervised free time where kids can play, socialize, and develop valuable interaction skills
- Arts & Creative Recreation: Children will have the opportunity to expand their creative abilities through staff guided projects
For more information on the program, visit the PAC website.